Replacement T-Handle. Easily replace broken handles.
- Quantity 1
- Pick between 3/4 inch or 1 inch
- Rugged construction has extra thick ribs for added toughness
Please measure the Outside Diameter of your pole to assure proper fit.
- Remove old handle. You can use a Dremel tool to slice the tube portion onto two pieces
- Drill a 3/16" hole in the guide hole on the handle. Do Not drill all the way thru.
- Place the handle on the pole and align the hole in the handle with the hole in the pole
- Drill the second hole in the handle using the hole in the pole as a guide.
- Use screws from old handle to secure the new handle.